Please use the menu links on left for information about Victims of Crime Rights, Police Assistance, Prosecution, Financial Assistance and Crime Prevention.
The work of Victim Support Australia includes organising and participating in conferences and preparing submissions to government.
The National Framework of Rights and Services to Victims of Crime
- The National Framework of Rights and Services to Victims of Crime 2013-2016 (PDF 425KB) has been developed by the Standing Council on Law and Justice. It sets out actions, strategies and outcomes for a national approach to victims of crime.
- SUBMISSION to the Royal Commission into Institutional Responses to Child Sexual Abuse - Redress schemes (PDF 228KB)
- BRIEFING PAPER for Ms Rashida Manjoo, UN Special Rapporteur on Violence against Women, Canberra, AUSTRALIA (April 2012) [PDF 156KB]
- SUBMISSION to the Proceeds of Crime Act Funding Program Evaluation (April 2012) [PDF 61KB]
- SUBMISSION to the Federal Attorney General’s Department Consultation on Legislative Amendments to Australia’s People Trafficking & Slavery Offences (January 2012) [PDF 146KB]
- SUBMISSION to the Federal Attorney General’s Department Consultation on Criminal Justice Responses to Slavery & People Trafficking, Reparations and Vulnerable Witness Protections (February 2011) [PDF 1.2MB]
- A HUMAN RIGHTS CHARTER FOR AUSTRALIA? A Submission from Victim Support Australia Inc (May 2009) [PDF 195KB])
- SUBMISSION to the Federal Attorney General’s Department Review of the Proceeds of Crime Act 2002 (Cth) [PDF 76KB]
VSA National Awards